Welcome back to our facilities at COVID-19 Traffic Light Framework
While we are eager to see you, there are a few things we want you to know about our re-opening:
Our girls are really looking forward to seeing you all again and to make you feel amazing.
Your safety is incredibly important to us, and we want to make sure that we do our bit to keep NZ free from COVID-19. You will notice some changes to the way we do things and we want to let you know ahead of your visit what these will be.
We will be taking no chances with any staff member who feels unwell. We will have a low threshold for any staff member that has any symptoms of illness and will ask that they stay home, and we will contact you to reschedule. We ask that you do the same. If you feel unwell, or if you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as a cough, high fever, or shortness of breath, please call us and reschedule.
Here is some information on what to expect when you next visit:
- When you arrive we will ask you to wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Under the new traffic light framework we are no longer required to use vaccine passes.
- We will double-check all your contact details so we have everything we need for contact tracing should it be required.
- At this time, we are required to wear masks where practicable.
- We will try and minimize your time at reception or in the waiting area by asking you to arrive on time and taking you to your room as soon as we can.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROCEDURES
Total Body Bliss has always had very high standards for hygiene. Our Health and Safety practices include:
- Clients will be prescreened before being booked to ensure they are not experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms.
- Staff members are NOT able to work if they experience any flu or cold like symptoms.
- Allowing additional time between bookings to ensure everything is thoroughly cleaned; this may cause limited booking times so booking in advance is advised.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available to use; you are advised to sanitize on arrival and departure of the premises.
- Showering before AND after sessions will be mandatory for all clients and staff.
- Implementing social distancing in the waiting area and common spaces.
- Each girl will have an assigned room for her shift which will help eliminate unnecessary contact with others. This will mean we can NOT accommodate room requests.
- Meets with the girls will be contactless and Extras will be limited; for example no kissing
We ask for your understanding and patience as we implement these COVID-19 safety precautions. We realize that coming to get a massage is supposed to be an opportunity to relax, unwind, and take some much deserved you time, and we will try our best to make the experience as positive for you as we can. Ultimately though, we want to keep you and our staff safe during these unprecedented times and in order to best do that we need to follow these safety protocols. Thank you for understanding and we hope to see you all soon.